The Evoluent VerticalMouse is pioneering the design of the handshake position mice which is recommended by agronomists, physical therapists, and medical doctors since 2002. The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that eliminates forearm twisting. Many users said the Evoluent VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.
- Comfortable and easy to use - Thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed.
- Adjustable optical sensor - Pointer speed buttons on the side allow convenient adjustment without even changing your grip on the mouse.
- Pointer speed indicators- -Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed from extra low to high.
- Now two thumb buttons - A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
- Extended lip prevents rubbing - An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Mini Receiver - The tiny 2.4 GHz receiver avoids being knocked off the side of a notebook computer.
- Powerful and intuitive driver - Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Useful and intuitive driver - Evoluent Mouse Manager for Windows provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Low battery indicator - The logo flashes to indicate low battery condition.
- 1 AA battery. Good for 3-5 months of average use.
- USB mini receiver - The short receiver protrudes minimally to avoid being knocked off the side of yourcomputer.
- PC - Includes drivers for Windows® XP, 7, 8 and 10 in 32 bit and 64 bit versions for programming all 6 buttons.
- Mac - Fixed button functions without a driver. Shareware drivers listed on the Evoluent web site may be used to program the buttons. (TMac model is only available at Apple.com)
- Linux - Basic functionality without a driver. Third party drivers are available for some versions of Linux.
- Currently only ships in the continental US.