SpaceCo’s SpaceArm is a flat panel monitor arm designed to integrate aesthetically into your office setting. The SpaceArm is engineered with functionally and flexibility in mind to work with any furniture system or application. An array of conversions are available the allow users to evolve as the workplace changes due to new technology - incorporate your additional monitors or your laptop or upgrade to a sit-stand application. The patented “Hub & Spoke” system allows you to change from single to multiple screen applications, as one to eight monitors can be mounted on a single column. Click to view the SpaceArm for dual monitors.
- Landscape and Portrait rotation on ball joint
- Can accommodate 5 axis position adjustments
- Mount to virtually any horizontal or vertical surface, including most office furniture panel systems
- High pressure die-cast aluminum construction
- Thermo-fused polyester finish
- Conforms to VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting patterns
- 10" high stationary column, 14" (356mm) height range (+7" to -7")
- 22" (556mm) arm extension
- 360° arm rotation
- 360° extension arm rotation
- 230° bracket Arm rotation (with monitor)
- 360° monitor rotation
- 40° Monitor tilt (20° + 20°-)
- Available in Direct mount or Quick Release mount
- Your choice of mounts; Bolt through, C-clamp, Large C-clamp, Grommet. Additional mounting options available (panel, slatwall, beam, column, wall). Please contact Ergobuyer for details.
- Available in Black, White, Plantium and Champagne
- Your choice of adjustable weight ranges from 7 lbs - 22 lbs (3kg - 10kg) or 2 lbs - 10 lbs (1kg - 5 kg) or 15 lbs - 32 lbs (7kg - 14kg)
- Patented “Hub & Spoke” system allows you to change from a single to multiple screen applications, one to eight monitors can be mounted on a single column. Click to view the SpaceArm for dual monitors.