Workrite Gemini dual adjustable arms lift larger keyboard surfaces with outstanding strength and stability. The Gemini arm stays in place securely with positive locking rod brake. Height is easily adjusted with T-pull handle. Keyboard surface tilts -15º to +15º; two height adjustable ranges available: 12.5" and 19". Provided in five widths from 20" to 39" to meet your requirement.
*Note: tray top not included, adjustable arms only.
Specifications for Gemini Arms
- Dual adjustable arms lift separate worksurface or platform with outstanding strength and stability
- 30° tilt range (-15° to + 15°) is adjusted using easy to reach knob
- Positive rod locking brake
- Easily adjustable springs allow counterbalance to be adjusted
- Easy T-pull height adjustment
- 150 lb load rating exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Available in various widths from 20" – 39"
- Adaptors for WorkRite platforms available (see below)
- Two models available for different height range requirements
- ThinGlide™ Slide Kit allows arm to store underneath workcenter
12.5" height range adjustment is optimal for adjustable height worksurfaces. Provides 12½" height range (+6" to –6½")
19" height range adjustment, offering true sit-to-stand adjustment. Meets ergonomic requirements of 5th to 95th percentile individual. Optimal for fixed height workstations. Provides 18½" height range (+12½" to –6")
Optional Arm Slide Kit
- Allows user to slide Gemini Arm worksurface under primary worksurface using low profile ball bearing track
- 22" suggested for 30" D worksurfaces, 17" suggested for 24" D worksurfaces
- For proper fit, install only if there is at least 3" of available width on both sides of Gemini Arm
Optional Platform Adaptor
- Allows user to use Workrite keyboard platforms for 20", 23" and 27"
- Not compatible with: 2110D, 2110RL, 2110RLN, and 3100 platforms
- Contact Ergobuyer for additional information